By gaining an understanding of clients’ commercial needs, key decision makers, and route to market, we recommend market access solutions that bring your products efficiently to market.
We lead, facilitate, and provide support to clients in the following areas, involving specialists when needed:
Have a question concerning Market Access? Contact Thomas Gurney.
- Product development strategies to ensure the market access, payer, and regulatory requirements are incorporated into clinical programs, e.g., the right comparators are being included and the relevant end point and outcomes are being considered
- Liaisons with Healthcare Technology Assessment (HTA) agencies to confirm all development programs include the necessary requirements for approval
- Development of dossiers to satisfy HTA agencies and payer requirements, e.g., value-based pricing
- Negotiations with HTAs and insurers
- Patient access and adherence programs
- Local support for market access through our regulanet® network, which provides key local knowledge to successfully access markets
- Development of route to market solutions for all types of products, including Rx, OTC, medical and biotech devices, and food supplements and cosmetics
- Planning of route to market strategies, including assessing market potential by introducing third parties, investment partners, and distributors
- Marketing plans, including regulatory guidance on branding